This is a new release in the Noguchi Yamahai series showcasing sake made with different rice types and the Yamahai traditional starter fermentation technique. Using 100% Omachi rice grown in Okayama prefecture this sake has aromas of green melon, lily flower, watermelon rind, green peppercorns, brown mushroom, and flaked parmesan cheese.
On drinking the flavours of grilled peaches and very ripe fruit open with layered crème brûlée, roasted hazelnuts and toasted honey granola notes. This sake morphs in the glass and shows a medium dry, long finish with gentle acidity. Considerable complexity and great flavours shine through which are the hallmarks of Noguchi sake.
Note:- This sake is unpasteurised and requires refrigeration during storage and after opening.
- Item Code & Net Volume: 1400:166945
- Brewery: Noguchi Naohiko Sake Institute
- Region: Komatsu
- Classification: Honjozo, Yamahai (fermentation starter) Muroka (unfined) Nama (unpasteurised) Genshu (undiluted)
- % ALC/VOL 18 %
- Rice Omachi rice from Okayama Prefecture
- Rice Polishing Ratio: 55%
- SMV Undisclosed
- Serve Cold | Room Temperature
- Matching Food
- Oily Fish | Sushi | Grilled Meats | Beef | Chicken | Grilled Vegetables, Pickles